Home > Session abstracts
The Online Session Proposal Submission Form is closed.
Session proposal submission deadline
29 November 2020
How to submit the Session proposal
Session proposals must be submitted online using this Online Session Proposal Submission Form.
Session proposal submission guidelines
- All session proposals must be submitted in English.
- Abstract body cannot exceed a limit of 400 words (excluding title, organizers, affiliations, and keywords).
- Tables, figures, and references should not be included.
- An automatically generated confirmation of the session proposal submission will be sent to the corresponding organizer's email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, check your spam folder and otherwise contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes in the submitted session proposal can be made before the session proposal submission deadline. Please contact us by email email@example.com, if you need to make changes in your submitted session proposal. Please do not submit the same session proposal more than once.
- Organizers will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their session proposal by email by 3 December 2020.