Abstract submission deadline
31 January 2021
How to submit the Abstract
Abstracts must be submitted online using this Online Abstract Submission Form
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract body cannot exceed a limit of 300 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations, and keywords).
- Please structure your abstract using the following subheadings: Aims, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- Tables, figures, and references should not be included.
- The submitting author is responsible for the scientific content and the English language level of the abstract.
- An automatically generated confirmation of the abstract submission will be sent to the corresponding author's email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, check your spam folder and otherwise contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Changes in the submitted Abstract can be made before the Abstract submission deadline. Please contact us by email email@example.com, if you need to make changes in your submitted Abstract. Please do not submit the same Abstract more than once.
- Each participant is allowed to submit 3 abstracts at maximum as the first author.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance/rejection of their abstracts by email by 28 February 2021.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract commits himself/herself to attend EUGEO 2021 and present the abstract at a session at the time scheduled by the Scientific Committee. A co-author may replace the presenting author when necessary.
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory for each accepted contribution. Submitting your abstract doesn’t mean you are registered for the conference. Registration is available through the conference website from 1 December 2020.
Publication of Abstracts
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with their abstracts publishing (without reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronical and/or printed version) to be distributed to all participants at the conference.